Looking for a Better Brokerage?
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success, but have an amazing time doing it. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes the position of an Agent and what you can expect by joining our Brokerage.
- Confidence in handling up to 200 leads per month!
- Be Willing to constantly improve and be coached
- Present our company benefits so they see the need to work with our Brokerage
- Confidence in face-to-face presentations and delivering a level of service and differentiation to encourage prospects to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with clients
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & Instagram to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire. Once completed, enter your
"scores" into the MESSAGE box and click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Broker asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.